We interrupt the schedule of writing tips, #Publaw and #FrenchieFriday this week because I’m about to jet out of town to one of my favorite conferences! It’s held every other year in the U.S. and on the off years, it’s in the U.K.–the Historical Novel Society.
Things I’m looking forward to:
1. Meeting with most of my critique group
2. Meeting other friends
3. Cocktail hour and the Tweet & Greet
4. The era costume pageant
5. The late night sex readings
6. Fresh seafood and a waterfront view in St. Petersburg, FL
7. So many cool panels including: sword fighting, poisoning, and writing historical mysteries, to name a few
8. Did I say cocktails yet?
9. A little vacation away from my beloved gremlins. (Did I mention cocktails?)
I think I’m repeating myself so it must be time for the hook and curtain!
Have a great weekend, all, and I’ll see you next week!